A downloadable game for Windows
Movie Game Jam 2018 game where you're a though guy who dances with girls in a Thai bar.
- Arrow keys: play pressing them when over the white box
- Numpad keys + and - to control window zoom while not in full screen
- Numpad keys / and * to control volume
I'll update it after the gamejam to add more animations, a way better background image and fights with bad dudes every time you fail a certain amount of moves.
Follow its progress at https://twitter.com/Anarkade
- v0.12: 1st cutscene + completed background!Apr 09, 2018
- V0.11 - More cameos!Mar 28, 2018
- v0.10 - TIGERRRR!!!Mar 24, 2018
- v0.09 - New character + lighting improvementsMar 18, 2018
- v0.08 - Lighting tests and foreground characterMar 13, 2018
- v0.07 - Added ambient sound effectsFeb 28, 2018
- V0.06: First post-gamejam build + gamejam results!Feb 27, 2018
- Final #MovieGameJam build - but not the last oneFeb 13, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for the video and the feedback, TigerJ! We'll add an option to play again or quit at the end of the track, and after working more on the background asset and additional animations I'll review the gameplay too.
AWESOME. I imagine a future where I can set this up to a dance pad and have my green screen setup soon and cut to a different camera in the studio where I will go and vandance on the game. This could happen. This
could will become a thing.
Well, you can already use an app like Joy2key to emulate the arrow keys or any other keyboard press with a joystick / joypad for every game in your PC. So I assume that if you connect a dance pad to the PC it should already work even without modifying the game, because at the end a dance pad basically works the same than a normal joypad.
Este juego es lo mejor! Gracias!