Laie Char Editor - Changelog - 30/05/2017 update
I just updated the editor with some useful stuff to test things faster, a new haircut and many small tweaks and additions. Hope you like the new version.
Can't wait to receive more feedback and suggestions from you! :)
30/05/2017 update: Changes and additions
- Added new hairstyle -with the typical color variations- inspired by some Iberian art shown in mages posted above
- Added a new "Random" button to choose an arbitrary look for the character (warning: it's slow!)
- Added a new "Flip" button to flip horizontally the character, useful to detect art issues
- Added a 2X zoomed version of the character. Now we have 1X (in-game), 2X and 4X zoom
- Tweaked the art of long shields, bracelets, earrings and more
- Several minor fixes, tweaks and additions
Backlog ideas for the next update
- Pad/joystick support
- New iberian hairstyles: Bumpy,/curly, almost bald, afro and Guile-lie/Vanilla Ice-like one from Ibiza!
- New hand items: "Falcata" spanish sword, a crystal beer jar from a Greek colony in Catalonia, bouquet of roses
- To tweak the Iberian hat
- To include the first helmets
- To include the first "caetra" small Iberian shields
- Change the arrow buttons to make more clear that they are both arrow and buttons (thanks Jandu for the feedback)
- To include arrow butons in all menu options to optimize mouse only controls (you won't need to select the name of the layer before you click an arrow).
- To implement mouseover effect in normal menu buttons
- Female characters and animations are planned, but we'll need to wait a bit more
Thanks for everything,
Get Laie Char Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.