Alright guys here is the thing I reuploaded it to Brawlers Avenue. So stay tuned Nov 29th 9:00 am.
Rawal Rumble - Prototype Demo
A downloadable rawalrumble for Windows
This early demo features 3 stages (the 2nd and 3rd still don't have final boss and miss new enemies), single player or up to 2P multiplayer and an unlockable Survival game mode on an unfinished WIP placeholder stage. The final game will feature 2 additional female playable characters, 10+ stages, and additional game modes. Block & Parry features still aren't implemented.
KEYS (WINDOWS VERSiON)
Insert Coin Key: "5", after inserting coin press start with a player to use it
Keys 1P: Arrow keys (movement + "Z" (Punch), "X" (Kick), "C" (Jump), "V" (Block/Parry, still not implemented) + "1" (Start)
Keys 2P: OPQA (movement) +Left "CRTL" (Punch) + Left "Alt" (Kick) + Space (Jjump) + Left "Mays" (Block/Parry, still not implemented) + "2" (Start)
Keys 3P: Numpad 4568 (movement) +Numpad 0 (Punch) + Numpad 1 (Kick) + Numpad 2 (Jjump) +Numpad 3 (Block/Parry, still not implemented) + "3" (Start)
Keys 4P: SEDF (movement) +"T" (Punch) + "Y" (Kick) + "U" (Jump) + "I" (Block/Parry, still not implemented) + "4" (Start)
Volume (in num, keypad) : "+" (Volume up), "." (Volume down)
F7 (Debug, proto version only): Enables or disables CRT / scanlines effect.
F2 (Debug, proto version only): Shots FPS and memory usage.
F3 (Debug, proto version only): Loads the next stage.
F4 (Debug, proto version only): Kills all enemies on screen (use it if an enemy got stuck outside screen, you can't kill him and can't continue.
PAD SUPPORT (WINDOWS VERSION)
Switch Pro Controller (through Bluetooth only), PS4's DS4, Ouya Controller and Xbox pads are oficially supported.
PS3/PS4/Ouya/Switch/360/XBO BUTTON NAME: BUTON ACTION
Select/Share/U/-/Back/View: Insert coin, get a credit
Start/Options/Ouya Menu(pressed)/+/Start/Menu : Start, use coin credit
Triangle /Y/Y/Y: Kick
Left trigger: Back Attack
Right trigger: Super Attack
ARCADE STICK SUPPORT (WINDOWS VERSION)
PS3's HRAP3 (Hori Real Arcade Pro 3), PS3 Madcatz Fighting Stick Tournament Edition, Madcatz FightStick Alpha (PS3/PS4), Xin-Mo D are oficially supported:
Square(top left): Punch
Triangle(top center): Kick
R1 (top right: Super Attack
Cross(bottom left): Jump
Circle(bottom center): Block/Parry
R2 (bottom right): Back Attack
Due to Game Maker's limitation, only X-Inpunt pads (Xbox controllers) support vibration.
Super attack (requires 40 % health): Press Punch+Kick at the same time
Reverse Attack: Press Kick+Block buttons at the same time
Grab: Press forward+Punch when very close to an enemy (you can't grab purple enemies or riot police) when not performing a combo. Then Punch to Lift, or Kick to Knee. (still doesn't work against players, pink enemies, final bosses)
Floor Attack: Press punch when over an enemy lying in the floor
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Arcade, Beat 'em up, Co-op, Cyberpunk, Pixel Art, Side Scroller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook|
if you're going to play on PC please make sure you install the Windows version (for 16:9 1080p displays). The Arcade version is for x86 + Windows and 4:3 displays, designed for 1024x768 resolution. In the future it will be dynamic and we'll support other displays like the 19:10 ones.
1) Make sure at least DirectX 9.0c is installed (no Mac version available right now) : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35
2) If you want to test the arcade version in your PC please use right mouse button on desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel / Panel de control de Nvida to switch your display resolution to 1024x768.
2) After launching the game, press "5" key (or Select/Share/Back/-/View in your joystick) to insert coin. Press Start/Menu/+/Options in your joystick or "1" (player 1), "2" (player 2), "3" (player 3), "4" (player 4) in the keyboard to use credits and start playing.
3) If you have a controller that isn't one of the officially supported (see the pads and arcade sticks lists above), please let us know in the comments if it works properly and if not help us to support it by telling us its exact name that appears in the intro (please make sure you write it exactly, case sensitive and with spaces. A screenshot would be appreciated) when connected and the button number the game recognizes for each button.
4) After playing the game PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SHORT SURVEY AFTER PLAYING THE DEMO: http://bit.ly/RawalProtoSurvey
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! Can't wait, big Brawlers Avenue fan here! P.S. Moon Robot, your video link doesn't work. Is it going to be activated Nov. 29?
its now up and as I said to Din( creator of the youtube channel) your game is getting better and better.
any chance this will get released on the linux platform? would definitely buy it on linux
This is crazy fun, especially with a second player. Had no idea there was a friendly fire mechanic and it really added a lot to the goofiness. We missed a lot of the story but that didn't stop us from having a grand ol' time! Looking forward to later builds!
Had fun with the demo. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work. And really nice job with the CRT filter. I usually don't like that but with RR it works. :)